Search This Blog

25 June 2010

Cuteness From Head to Toe

So, I owe you all a big long post about Jill's visit this past week (which was AWE-SOME, by the way), but I'm still cleaning up the aftermath of the cyclone that broke through (you are welcome, Jill, for not using the term hurri-you-know-what).  In the meantime, here's a few pictures of Olivia from today.  Her whole ensemble was just too cute not to post!  (Too bad she won't stand still.)

Dripping with cuteness, right?


So serious!

From head...

.... to toe ...

... and all the spots in between!  
*Bracelet courtesy of Jill.
Happy Friday!





3 comments:

Mom Cooper said...

Oh my gosh, she is too cute for words. BUT she is growing up way too fast. I am having Olivia withdrawal big time.

Irma said...

I just want to squeeze her big time!

Marissa said...

What a stylish little girl.