Search This Blog

14 July 2010

Special Delivery

Remember that post yesterday about a day with no plans?  Well, we had plans today and none of them really panned out.  I jinxed Olivia's sleeping through the night in yesterday's blog and she was up a couple times last night, making our 9am class this morning much less appealing.  So we took a nice long walk instead. Then there was a miscommunication about our afternoon gymnastics class and that left us without plans.  No worries, there was a Michael's up the street and Olivia and I ventured in there for some new storage baskets for her playroom.  And while we were there I found the cutest little musical instruments in the dollar bins.



She's up to something...


So, onto the deliveries!  We got two fun packages today and a notification that our couch for the play room/bonus room will arrive next Wednesday.  Once that's in I promise to post some pictures of our remodel.

After losing a few barrettes, we needed to replace them and well, I just couldn't resist.  Looook at that rainbow!  And that butterfly?!  She HAS to have that to match her butterfly shoes!


And, Olivia's baby photo books that I completed did the majority of the work on while my mom was in town arrived!  I could not be more pleased with them.  It truly was a {long} labor of love and I'm so pleased with how they turned out.  And, yes, I say THEY because I had too many pictures and not enough pages in just one book.  Lucky baby.


Here are a couple of the pages:


Happy Wednesday from the Central Coast!

1 comment:

Mom Cooper said...

What a good Mommy you are. These books are precious. Olivia will one day thank you too! I'm glad they turned out the way you hoped.